Updated: Sep 17
I love traveling and all the experiences and freshness to our perspectives that come along with it. Meeting new people who live on the other side of the geographical location we belong to and still having a sense of knowing that we still belong to the same place and have some sense of home in some way. This post is for those whose soul is all about wanderlust.
1. I wish I had dived deeper to the bottom of that ocean
2. You do not need a passport to quench your wanderlust, you can find it what you are looking for in the teeny tiny streets in which you live.
3. That maddening hunger of leaving the place you have always called home is not wrong. You will always carry home in your spirit. Always!
4. Book your tickets to the small towns and places which are not in touch with the life as we know it.
5. Travel to the place your soul aches for and not the ones listed top on the list of places you goot have to visit in your lifetime.
The lust for traveling or I would rather say wanderlust is not just a love of seeing places that are hot on the list of travel destinations. Wanderlust is for the soul and people who have read the poems know what I'm talking about by now.
So, let me know in the comments below about the place your soul longs for?
Mine is bahamas!
It's all about the oceans, always!
Don't forget to hit the like button ♥
My book is now available on Amazon: "The stardust in my soulbones"
Follow me on Instagram: @rebekkakaur
Like my page on Facebook: @rebekkaiswriting
Follow me on Twitter: @rebekkakaur
Subscribe to my YouTube channel: