Updated: Sep 17
Love is definitely not just a word or even a bunch of words in a poem. It goes beyond that and the blasphemy is that the ones who have truly fallen in love with someone or something can know what I'm talking about here. It's weird how our soul keeps getting attracted to the one we have fallen in love with breaking all the barriers of time and space and whatnot. It's a feeling that we all have experienced with someone and if not yet, one day we will. There is no escape from it. Meanwhile, you can savour your evening coffee with this post.
1. Love for sure is a risky endeavor but you cannot run away from it. Eventually, it will get hold of you.
2. I mean it can be anything but pointless.
3. It also makes you do things you even hated to think about. I know (it's weird).
4. You will feel it in all the things which you once thought to be insignificant. Love magnifies each and every bit of the world we live in.
5. It will make your heart vulnerable to getting hurt but I hope you give it the one who knows how to care for it.
Share it with the one you love ♥
Let me know in the comments which one was your favorite poem from today's post.
My book is now available on Amazon: "The stardust in my soulbones"
Follow me on Instagram: @rebekkakaur
Like my page on Facebook: @rebekkaiswriting
Follow me on Twitter: @rebekkakaur
Subscribe to my YouTube channel: